Awards and Recognitions
You will have peace of mind knowing that your vehicles go out on the road, mechanically sound, resulting in fewer breakdowns and less downtime.
Desert Fleet-Serv™ monitors when regular preventive maintenance services and annual DOT inspections are due and notifies you in advance.
We offer convenient, on-site service at your location or at another designated location. With Desert Fleet-Serv™, you are free to focus on your customers, employees and day-to-day business activities.
Our staff, tools, equipment and frequent communication updates are all the resources you need to keep your fleet running dependably strong.
“One of the biggest values that our organization gains from Desert Fleet-Serv™ would be their quick response time to our onsite repairs. Desert Fleet-Serv™ really understands the nature of our business and considers how valuable our time is when getting one of our trucks back to its full operating condition. “
Transportation Manager, Wholesale Premium Wine & Spirits
Desert Fleet-Serv™ has been consistently recognized for outstanding achievement.
- 2008 – Inc 5,000 Fastest Growing Private Companies in America
- 2008 - Top 50 Women Owned Businesses, Phoenix, Arizona
- 2007 and 2008 - Fast Growth Companies of Inc Magazines Inner City Top 100 Businesses
- Business Journal, May 18, 2007
- Feb 2006 - Kim Cooper, Office Depot Businesswoman of the Year
- APS.com Graduates Gain Skills for Success
- Kim Cooper Named to Enterprising Women National Advisory Board
- June 2002 - Phoenix Chamber of Commerce, Business of the Year in Response to Adversity
- Business Journal, April 19, 2002
- Business Journal, April 14, 2002
Desert Fleet-Serv™ is proudly associated with:
Pinnaclewest.com AAAME Mentoring and Training Alumni
Experience the Desert Fleet-Serv™ difference.
Call 602-437-1291 or email email@example.com to schedule a fleet analysis consultation.